#RIPEC #Erasmus #Poland #Toruń #TPM

RIPEC meeting in Toruń – April 2022 – memory of a beautiful event

At the Academy of Social and Media Culture in Toruń, from Wednesday, April 27, 2022, a three-day meeting was held as part of the Research for Innovative Practices in emergency management of Erasmus Community (RIPEC) project. The meeting of representatives ended on Friday, April 29, 2022.

Representatives from the Czech Republic, Greece, Italy and Spain came to Toruń, among others. Many of them visited Poland and Toruń for the first time.

Here is a short video memory of this event.

Nice watch.
See you soon friends!

Join the discussion

5 responses to “RIPEC meeting in Toruń – April 2022 – memory of a beautiful event”

1. Mateusz Kaleta says:

It was an absolutely fantastic event! I am very happy that I was able to meet such a great group creating this project in Poland, in Toruń. Your presence here has not only made a huge substantive contribution to our project, but also a lot of joy, which can be seen in the prepared film. Best wishes from Poland and see you soon 🙂

2. Kristian Horslund says:

Looking in hindsight, I as a student could not have been more happy to have participated in this noteworthy event. The whole concept of the RIPEC project was quite new to me, and my knowledge of it was, to say the least limited. However, after having spent my time with representatives from respective partering universities, I came to a much closer understanding of the aforementioned matter.

As a student who also functioned somewhat as a host at the event, I was very happy to see the enthusiastic atmosphere among all us included. This will definitely be something I won´t forget anytime soon.

Greetings,
    Kris

3. Mateusz Grafe says:

I am a AKSiM student and I was very amused to have participated in this very interesting event!
    The RIPEC project is a great idea! As a student i was able to make new acquaintances. This event was definitely great and unforgettable!
    Greetings form POLAND!

4. Michalina Rozbicka says:

I participated in the project as a student. During the meeting within the walls of my academy, I was most impressed by the atmosphere among the participants and the cultural richness I gained from the meeting. It was honor for me to meet so many unique people.
    Best wishes from Poland!

5. Gabriela Bodziony says:

It was a great pleasure to be able to participate in the RIPEC project and in the preparation of the meeting in Toruń. By participating as a student, I was able to observe that meeting of international groups of people is great opportunity for personal development and sharing experience on various levels of cooperation.
    Greetings!

Leave a Reply

Join other discussions

#erasmus #RIPEC #RIPEC2.0

RIPEC Family Team – Final spot :-)

February 23, 2023 0 messages Krystian Chołaszczyński
#erasmus #staff_week #Georgia

RIPEC Project at the 5th International Staff Week at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in Georgia

February 10, 2023 1 messages Krystian Chołaszczyński

What are the benefits of Erasmus mobility?

November 26, 2022 1 messages Isabella Querci

RIPEC project follow up?

January 24, 2023 1 messages Isabella Querci

See you soon in Czech Republic

January 19, 2023 2 messages Jitka Dvorakova
#congress #erasmus #war #peace #catholics

Erasmus+ is a partner of the International Congress „Catholics and war and peace”

December 6, 2022 0 messages Krystian Chołaszczyński
Ripec CTA

Erasmus during the COVID19 emergency: DATA AVAILABLE

Our researchers have gathered different informations, experiences and initiatives in the management of the Erasmus Community during COVID19 emergency. In particular, two of the project’s outputs focused on the aforementioned topics:

• In the IO1, the researcher interviewed around 100 between incoming/outgoing students and IR/E+ offices staff;
  • The IO5 provides an open-access Blueprint is a practical instrument, easy to read and capable of immediate application.

Click on the button below to discover our findings.