Open discussion about mobility in Erasmus projects
The overall objective of RIPEC project (Research for Innovative Practices in Emergency Management of Erasmus) is to recognize problems and solutions in order to adopt innovative procedures and tools for dealing with emergency management of Erasmus mobility. However, the specific objectives are as follows:
- To empower HEIs IR/E offices and Erasmus students in mobility, and on the other hand, to offer tools for effective decision-making and information-sharing via an innovative study;
- To improve the connection between HEIs IR/E offices and incoming / outbound students in case of emergency according to the Erasmus+ Students Charter and national / EU emergency regulations;
- To enrich the staff knowledge and provide them with new data and ICT tools for emergency management;
- To modernize the mobility management process introducing innovative methods as ICT and audio-visual.
Start your reading from here
RIPEC Project at the 5th International Staff Week at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University in Georgia
Erasmus during the COVID19 emergency: DATA AVAILABLE
Our researchers have gathered different informations, experiences and initiatives in the management of the Erasmus Community during COVID19 emergency. In particular, two of the project’s outputs focused on the aforementioned topics:
- In the IO1, the researcher interviewed around 100 between incoming/outgoing students and IR/E+ offices staff;
- The IO5 provides an open-access Blueprint is a practical instrument, easy to read and capable of immediate application.
Click on the button below to discover our findings.